Saturday

Entry 6

I can't post much now. It looks like the people they thought died from the virus are not dead at all. There has been machine gun fire. Everyone is going crazy. My friends and I are holed up together in the dorm just watching everything from the window. Army and CDC personnel with huge guns and rifles are mowing down what look like normal people. I saw one guy take five bullets to the chest and he still won't go down. I contacted my parents in the CB. They are safe in the fallout shelter. We agreed to radio silence so if anyone were to get into the dorms, they wouldn't hear us. I am to check in at dawn. The door is locked and the lights are out. None of us dare to move or even breathe. I'm so scared right now. Anyone who is reading this right now need to take shelter or at least be prepared. I hope to post tomorrow, God willing. If you are out there, tell us what is going on in your area. We feel so alone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment